Skip to main content

Scott Steiner Goes Crazy(er) On Twitter

https://twitter.com/#!/scottsteiner

The man's a lunatic, but he makes a good point about Bischoff putting over the Hall of Fame of another company.  Talk about burning your bridges with style, though.  Hopefully he saved up his money.

Comments

  1. Scott Steiner taught me match. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Craziest wrestlers of all time (like for real crazy), I'm all in with Scottie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The man makes a LOT of good points though.  

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Keep on puttin mayonaise on yur pigs feet n porkloins u fat fuck"

    Tremendous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy shit some of this stuff is fantastic:

    On getting emails from TNA outlining what the wrestlers should tweet about:

    "Got one today,Please tweet this;Hogan take over as GM wonder what he will do...WTF really
    Tweet about yurself hogan nobody else wants to tweet about u u fucking mark"

    "Now hes good but hes going to everything like he did when he was bad bcuz he was first good
    And that produced the worst ratings ever so he went bad which was just as bad as when he was good
    Then his bad wasnt any good bcuz his ratings still sucked so he turnd back to good from bad
    Wtf y'all get his bullshit ....dont forget to say BROTHER ..bcuz its fresh"

    Holy fuck I think I just became an enormous Scott Steiner fan, the man is fucking hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How bat shit insane and scary would a stable of Steiner, Lesnar, and Angle be? Somebody make this happen.

    ReplyDelete
  7.  He should resign with WWE and form a comedy tag team with R-Truth. Can you imagine the back and forth promos those two could do?

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's too bad he napalmed his bridges with HHH and WWE, because he would make a perfect GM. 

    ReplyDelete
  9. In WCW, he taught us all Latin...in theory.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the best Scott Steiner promo of all time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, you don't know Steiner and you don't know what he's capble of. He could be the next Heavyweight Championship of the world!

    HUH?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Scott Steiner is tremendous on Twitter, because he can only say 140 characters worth of stuff at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I liked it till the gay bashing. 

    ReplyDelete
  14.  You're not looking for sensativity in a Scott Steiner promo are you?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I plead ignorance on this but why do people constantly label Angle as being crazy these days?  What's he done lately to get that distinction?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have you checked out his twitter page lately?

    ReplyDelete
  17. My favorite Scott Steiner promo is the shoot he did on Flair during Nitro. I love how he keeps messing up his lines but it's so insane it doesn't matter. The best part is when he wonders why WCW doesn't hire the original Nature Boy, Buddy Rogers, even though he is dead.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I actually just looked at it and it's just him retweeting and thanking people.  And I'm of sound mind...I just don't see any sample there of him being crazy.  Then again, I'm not well-versed in twitter speak so maybe I'm not getting the whole picture there.  Can you give me an example of something crazy he's tweeted?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bitching every time someone uses his finish on TV, tweeting that he wants to be at Wrestlemania and in the same tweet saying he is staying in TNA for life, MMA/Olympic stuff, and a big crazy rant on Michaels and Austin a few weeks ago just to name a few.

    ReplyDelete
  20. How did Angle burn his bridges with the WWE? Because he refused rehab? 

    ReplyDelete
  21. and to add on, he told me to go pound salt.

    I shit you not. 

    ReplyDelete
  22. He should probably stop snorting it.

    ReplyDelete
  23. he IS right about this issue, though. TNA has promoted the WWE Hall of Fame being a super huge deal so many times that it's mind blowing. it's your globally known COMPETITION, you morons!

    ReplyDelete
  24.  I don't so much have a problem with TNA putting over the WWE Hall of Fame as I do the fact that they're hiring all the turfed out HoFers and other old guys in the first place. Meanwhile, they take top shelf talent and have them play second fiddle, because they aren't as big of "stars". It's like no one ever told Bischoff (and I DO blame Bischoff, even if nominally he's not the booker, because this mark-for-Vince's-guys attitude was his trademark in WCW) that THEY are the ones who decide who a star is! If Mr. Anderson came in and lost to a TNA midcarder, that'd say that a WWE almost-main-eventer was worse than a TNA nobody, meaning that TNA is better by aggregate. Instead they push him, and Bubba Ray Dudley, and Christian when he was there (I love Christian but they treated him like the second coming of Christ and it made them look bush league) and basically they say that their main event is only as good as WWE's midcard.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Dirty_Dave_DelaneyApril 7, 2012 at 7:41 AM

    Screw a stable of those three! Make it a 24/7 reality show and throw in Iron Sheik, Roddy Piper, Billy Jack Haynes and any other wrestling nut jobs lol! 

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment