Hi Scott,
Could you plug this on your site please? Really enjoyed the show tonight. Awesome wrestling up and down the card. No complaints here. Well there is but it's still a great show.
http://adambrennan.wordpress.com/2012/12/17/tlc-total-lolstop-caction-2012-liveblog/
Thanks!
Adam
This was terrible. It's one thing to write conversationally - but that usually requires talent, or a basic understanding of grammar.
ReplyDeleteOuch. Any specific stuff you would want me to work on?
ReplyDeleteThe style known as "stream of consciousness" was first made popular by James Joyce over a hundred years ago. Believe it or not, proper grammar and mechanics weren't a hallmark of that style.
ReplyDeleteI think this review is fine--I think he's a lot better writer when he is positive rather than crapping on the product, which normally means he's less passionate about the product.
I liked it, I really think your stronger with good shows and positive reviews (as apposed to say Scott who is at best when he is DESTROYING something)
ReplyDeleteTHREADJACK-- Cult, Fuj, and other regular posters are getting down voted like mad for the most benign comments and now I got 10 and counting for saying I enjoyed two shows including TLC. It seems like the last couple of weeks have been down vote happy and what I'm curious about is if the blog thinks it's one or two assholes with a bunch of disqus accounts messing with the regulars or if everyone has just had piss and vinegar in their coffee the last week.
ReplyDeleteMaybe it is, maybe it isn't. Doesn't really matter. I think the more attention you point to it, the more folks are inclined to do it. It's not like anything can be done about it anyways...
ReplyDeletebasic understanding of grammar were his specific, and you have it so just tell him to Fuck off and keep rockin' the reviews
ReplyDeleteMaybe people just hate roh?
ReplyDeleteInteresting review as always.
ReplyDeleteI'm getting suspect-no offence Jobber but that seems like a strangely basic comment to get 9 likes...maybe I'm just crazy but I suspect someone is working gte system
ReplyDeleteYup someone hates roh!!
ReplyDeleteWell the best one was sebastiaan posting theseating chart for the tna show at the alamo dome and getting like 20 down votes.
ReplyDeleteI think there are pro-tna anti roh lurkers or something.
ReplyDeletehttp://adambrennan.wordpress.com/2012/12/18/raw-tapedblog-171211/
ReplyDelete