Skip to main content

TLC Thread Anyone??

Here's the card.

TLC Match: Ryback & Daniel Bryan & Kane vs. The Shield

Ladder Match: John Cena vs. Dolph Ziggler

World Title/Chairs Match: Big Show vs Sheamus

Tables Match for No. 1 Contendership: Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara vs. Cody Rhodes & Damien Sandow

IC Title Match: Kofi Kingston vs. Wade Barrett

U.S. Title Match: Antonio Cesaro vs R-Truth

On paper I could see the undercard stuff being decent with Cena-Ziggler giving their best effort to provide a final discussion for MotY. Doesn't look like a must-see card but give me a great ladder match and a balls-out brawl for the TLC and I'll be more than happy. Maybe do an I-C title switch and actually let Barrett win some matches as champion.

And with this event christening the WWE's presence in BROOKLYN~! I expect an amazing crowd at Barclays.

Comments

  1. I'm so buying this show just to support bryan danielson v jon moxley is a wwe ppv main event. Crazy football game but I'll just dvr it and watch it with no ads after tlc

    ReplyDelete
  2. And then the WWE will interpret it as people wanting to see more of Kane and Ryback.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This show is going to get slaughtered by an awesome and playoff-important Niners/Pats matchup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really good card on paper. Good call on the Brooklyn crowd, Princess. I think it'll add a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Watching the pre-show and i had no idea they still had over 10 Divas still on the roster!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Shield wins after Punk distracts Ryback letting them triple powerbomb Kane or Bryan.


    If Cena wins, it will probably mean Punk retains against Rock. Unless they are thinking unification match.

    ReplyDelete
  7. God bless Stryker for trying to bring up the history between Kaitlyn and Naomi, as if anyone:
    a) remembers
    or
    b) gives two shits

    ReplyDelete
  8. Naomi is the number 1 contender? Has she even had a match before tonight? This is gonna be ugly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks too much like a super raw card. None of the matches make me desperately want to go out and see it. The TLC match can be a raw main event. Big Show v Sheamus we have seen 2x on ppv in the last couple months. #1 contender for tag titles we just had 2 months ago. IC and US title matches we have seen in the last 2 months whether it was for the title or not.

    ReplyDelete
  10. At least we don't have to watch Eve/Kaitlyn for the millionth time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello to everyone

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm here live at the PPV. I know the show is PG now but it's still surprising seeing so many young children here on a school night. Looks like there's going to be a Miz TV segment on the PPV as the upside down WWE logo is hanging above the ring.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wouldn't be surprised to see Cena leave here as World champ tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Because we haven't gotten enough of the Miz TALKING and making Yo Mama jokes all week for free. Now people get to pay MONEY for it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anybody watch Final Battle? What happened to BJ Whitmer?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I feel like this could be an excellent PPV. Most matches have a good deal of potential, and impressively for WWE, every one has a story behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. what happened to ring the bell 20 times,really i'm not joking.

    ReplyDelete
  19. 26 bells for 26 victims.

    ReplyDelete
  20. but what happened,here in Brazil didnt heard of any tragedy.

    ReplyDelete
  21. "John Cena could gain everything and Dolph Ziggler could LOSE everything!"


    Wow, I missed the primo bit of acting from Vickie Guerrero last Monday. That was a...ahem...gem.

    ReplyDelete
  22. oscar wothy performance hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really have no idea why I watch these WWE PPVs. I have no real interest in them. I guess because they're free?

    ReplyDelete
  24. It's the one night a year that Tables, Ladders and Chairs are legal... except Extreme Rules and Money in the Bank.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ohhh, there was a school shooting in CT that left 26 dead, many of them children. It's a very unsettling tragedy here in the United States.

    ReplyDelete
  26. You're not a football fan, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  27. you understand me.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gah! German play by play announcers? Did we lose a war?

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm a fantasy football fan, whose season is over.

    ReplyDelete
  30. nice looking set tonight

    ReplyDelete
  31. that's really sad last year in Rio de Janeiro we had a school shooting,by a religious freak 12 kids died very sad.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Team 619 botches vs Rhodes Scholars up first

    ReplyDelete
  33. No pop at all for sin cara

    ReplyDelete
  34. rhodes scholars is totally going over here I think

    ReplyDelete
  35. bwhahahah @ the brooklyn hipster

    ReplyDelete
  36. what with this whole "team" thing someone in the booking is twilight fan.

    ReplyDelete
  37. They better. They need to have the rey sincara feud start by the Rumble

    ReplyDelete
  38. nice stache cody,to bad you're not cool once you lost the mask.

    ReplyDelete
  39. To be honest, there probably wouldn't be any hipsters at this show though

    ReplyDelete
  40. Mysterio looks like he slimmed down a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  41. They wouldn't even go ironically?

    ReplyDelete
  42. Sandow, takes the mic, kills it. Cody, takes it from him, kills it some more. This team is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Honestly I hate these kind of tag team matches

    ReplyDelete
  44. Two awesome teams, so instead of having them work a normal match to get the crowd frenzied they make it 4 way table tornado thing. Love all 4 guys in the match, hate the booking

    ReplyDelete
  45. They might wear a old wwf t-shirt ironically

    ReplyDelete
  46. I just tunned in. Are there any stakes? Not that they mean much in today's WWE aside from the WWE title.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Winner is the number one contender to Team Hell No's tag titles.

    ReplyDelete
  48. He was only gone 25 days! What a testament to cody rhodes!!!


    Or a testament to what a heartless business the wwe is. Circus animals

    ReplyDelete
  49. i take the second option.

    ReplyDelete
  50. omg cole is heel again

    ReplyDelete
  51. I think there has been more number one contenders matches than tag title matches this year. Seems like we get one every ppv.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Winner does the job on Raw tomorrow night to make sure everything evens out.

    ReplyDelete
  53. "You don't make fun of Salvador Dali. You don't make fun of burRAT, do you?"


    I love JBL!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Any chance of Scott reviewing this?

    ReplyDelete
  55. but for how long?

    ReplyDelete
  56. damn thats a nice cross body by sin cara

    ReplyDelete
  57. I take it back, this match is really good

    ReplyDelete
  58. Best Sin Cara has looked in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Horee Shit! That was a man sized bump by Sin Cara

    ReplyDelete
  60. Wow what a finish, what a bump by sin cara

    ReplyDelete
  61. That was a pretty wild ending. Sin Cara may be dead.

    ReplyDelete
  62. well... that was pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Yeah, that bump alone is worth a .5 star.

    ReplyDelete
  64. No Elbow of Disdain=no buys!

    ReplyDelete
  65. That was really good. Too short.

    ReplyDelete
  66. Sin Cara could have easily missed those tables. He barely caught the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  67. And it's not like The Outsiders are ever gonna defend... Sorry, déjà vu.

    ReplyDelete
  68. lots of crazy bumps and spots, everything was crisp, good story, crazy finish, gotta go the extra half imo

    ReplyDelete
  69. yeah you're right.

    ReplyDelete
  70. nice pop for ambrose

    ReplyDelete
  71. don't fuck this stable wwe thay have potential.

    ReplyDelete
  72. She was the standout competitor during the NXT Divas season, so of course they made her just a dancer once she made it onto the main roster. Other than Natalya, Naomi was the best choice for providing a good match with Eve.

    ReplyDelete
  73. Phredic if you are watching this is an example of a non joker rip off ambrose promo, helluva promo

    ReplyDelete
  74. he's got the "it factor".

    ReplyDelete
  75. So are they gonna wrestle in their riot gear? Either way what a huge night for those 3 guys. They have to deliver or they'll be taking on Zach Ryder,Santino & Hornswoggle in the Wrestlemania pre-show.

    ReplyDelete
  76. Aw yeah. Time for Cesaro to drop some Euro uppercuts.

    ReplyDelete
  77. Not a fan of Cesaro's music.


    A classy European should have Mozart or some other classical composer's music. I know Bryan and Sandow hav classical pieces, but it fits Cesaro as well.

    ReplyDelete
  78. ryback is a lot of dead weight to carry though

    ReplyDelete
  79. And usually the guys come out like this go for the toilet.

    ReplyDelete
  80. that's why they are 3

    ReplyDelete
  81. I like it. He is more Euro trash than Euro classical.

    ReplyDelete
  82. Phrederic should be pissed at Heath Ledger as well since he basically ripped off Tom Waits.

    ReplyDelete
  83. Then he needs techno music.

    ReplyDelete
  84. cole can't get anyone over

    ReplyDelete
  85. Yeah, but Rollins and Ambrose are really really good in the ring. Haven't seen any Reigns.

    ReplyDelete
  86. Reigns is fine in the ring,but not as good as the other two.

    ReplyDelete
  87. Antonio Cesaro carry's his own bags? Clearly he doesn't love THIS BUSINESS like Trips did!

    ReplyDelete
  88. Watching on mute in the background while Freaks and Geeks is on the big tv. First match was awesome.

    How is the crowd?

    ReplyDelete
  89. fairly hot but nothing too crazy

    ReplyDelete
  90. They were pretty hot for the opener.

    ReplyDelete
  91. Why is cole just doing cesaro promo's. Holy shit this is awful, shut the fuck up please

    ReplyDelete
  92. i still wonder how he keeps this job.

    ReplyDelete
  93. Cole has been a trainwreck all night so far.

    ReplyDelete
  94. that would be perfect

    ReplyDelete
  95. Hey! You gonna join the thread tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  96. I dug that match actually. Make cesaro look great. 2.75 stars

    ReplyDelete
  97. Two straight clean jobs for Truth, can't wait for the rematch at Rumble...

    ReplyDelete
  98. Eh, extended squash for the most part. Did what it needed to do but only 1.5-2.0 for me.

    ReplyDelete
  99. 2 stars.Not in a good mood tonight,well i'm never at a good mood.

    ReplyDelete
  100. Please keep Cesaro away from R-Truth. He has been having the best matches on Raw hanging with the main eventers.

    ReplyDelete
  101. Yeah this better be the fucking blow off

    ReplyDelete
  102. The football game started with a fireworks tribute to dead kids. My teeth itched. It's about time to start checking in to see what they get going for Mania

    ReplyDelete
  103. whoops I meant 2 and quarter, hit the wrong button

    ReplyDelete
  104. Can't argue with that logic. A boo for Cesaro is a boo for 'murica!

    ReplyDelete
  105. Also truth got quite a bit of offense, then cesaro made his move and put him away. Fairly back and forth I thought

    ReplyDelete
  106. Punk's hosting a viewing of "The Game Plan" on Friday? Ok, that could be awesome if Punk gets to spend the entire movie taking a dump on it.

    ReplyDelete
  107. It's Stephanie's thing.

    ReplyDelete
  108. How do you say "America! FUCK YEAH!" in five different languages?

    ReplyDelete
  109. Cesaro plays it a little too cartoony foreign-villain for me. An athletic, foreign douchebag is a character with potential. So, just act like an actual foreign douchebag, as opposed to some dated, generic, "Boo America" stereotype.

    ReplyDelete
  110. WWE, one of the most charitable, and humble, organizations in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  111. Hopefully they cut Truth loose after Mania. No reason for him being on the roster with all the new talent coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  112. They need enhancement talent to cut off some of the constant 50/50 booking. He still has some value.

    ReplyDelete
  113. Pssh, putting Cena's career on the line would be a silly idea, Dolph. He'd just be back the next week, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  114. They have no idea how to use enhancement guys anymore. If he stayed, he still be getting random pushes every 3 months.

    ReplyDelete
  115. All I ask is that Punk does commentary tonight for the main event.

    ReplyDelete
  116. Oh God No! MizTv segment on PPV?

    ReplyDelete
  117. can we change xpac heat to miz heat yet

    ReplyDelete
  118. So much for a smark crowd

    ReplyDelete
  119. I'm sure people are THRILLED to be paying $50 for this.

    ReplyDelete
  120. First time watching WWE anything in months. And this is what I get upon loading the stream...

    ReplyDelete
  121. I've learned to really hate Miz. I don't think I've ever hated any wrestler more than "face" Miz.

    ReplyDelete
  122. Lilian: Ladies and gentlemen, "The Miz!"

    Me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iabC7-9YUG4

    ReplyDelete
  123. Agreed they need people who are credible enough with the fans that they could put over any new talent they want to push. WWE pretty much got rid of a lot of those guys over the years. Getting rid of R-Truth would only compound the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  124. Brooklyn, you're always a disappointment.

    ReplyDelete
  125. Get ready for some lame jokes and a bunch of "really's".

    ReplyDelete
  126. Great, WWE "comedy".

    ReplyDelete
  127. I'm there and beyond.

    ReplyDelete
  128. He's a fine heel, but this babyface act is turrible, just turrible. All he needs to do is throw in some Hoo-Rah's and he'll be right back to where he started in the company.

    ReplyDelete
  129. in portuguese "America,isso ai porra"

    in spanish"américa, a la mierda al"

    in deustch"america, fuck det al"

    in german"amerika, fuck it al"

    in swedish"amerika, skit i det al"

    ReplyDelete
  130. Who's the guest? I, for one, can't wait to find out if his refrigerator is running.

    ReplyDelete
  131. 3MB had a nifty little match on Main Event with Gabriel and Kidd. I like these 3 goofs.

    ReplyDelete
  132. @WhoDatNinja:disqus @2e01a1cb2ff2c681990aa04bbe628677:disqus



    lol, touche!

    ReplyDelete
  133. ugh, and this crowd stinks

    ReplyDelete
  134. it's just me or they are trying to put him like jericho.

    ReplyDelete
  135. I can't believe we're in NYC.

    ReplyDelete
  136. boring,this is so boring.

    ReplyDelete
  137. I can't lie, I like this cheesedick nonsense a lot. It's a good counter to Obama almost crying.

    ReplyDelete
  138. he idolized the Rock, probably the same with Jericho.

    ReplyDelete
  139. I wonder how much Miz has to pay Seth Meyers in royalties.

    ReplyDelete
  140. Stop fake laughing Cole - I beg of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  141. This is shit that should be on Raw.

    ReplyDelete
  142. Face Del Rio begins...now

    ReplyDelete
  143. Nooooo...they're turning Del Rio FACE???

    ReplyDelete
  144. what the hell is going on?

    ReplyDelete
  145. Alberto Del Rio face turn? And they do it so he can feud with 3MB? What in the actual fuck?

    ReplyDelete
  146. They must have a Mexico tour coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  147. I think all the smarks were at the ROH show...like me.

    ReplyDelete
  148. Well it should be interesting to see a face del rio.

    ReplyDelete
  149. Makes sense since the spanish commentary team are mexican. They had to do something with ADR but i'm not sure the roster needed more faces.

    ReplyDelete
  150. I read that's where they wanna take him. Looks like it's true.

    ReplyDelete
  151. Ah WWE "creative", whose motto is, "when in doubt, RACISM!"

    ReplyDelete
  152. What the hell!!! Face Del Rio????

    ReplyDelete
  153. i have a question what are your top 5 favorite films of the year


    my cut


    5-TED
    4-Killer joe
    3-Expendables 2
    2-The avengers
    1-THE GREY


    honor mentions:skyfall,TDNR,Prometheus.

    ReplyDelete
  154. So this is the ADR face turn??? as the blogs only adr fan I say boooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  155. this officially feels like an episode of RAW now

    ReplyDelete
  156. I went out for a smoke. This is still going on?

    ReplyDelete
  157. They just set up an angle for a match later in the ppv.

    ReplyDelete
  158. I am legitimately stunned. Who in their right mind thought this was a good idea?

    ReplyDelete
  159. haha it ain't gonna be ryder

    ReplyDelete
  160. Vince hired a Family Guy manatee to head up creative now apparently.

    ReplyDelete
  161. They officially have no idea to do face turns anymore. I weep for Ziggler when they fuck up his.

    ReplyDelete
  162. Yeah, I mean, he was a face in his Mexican career, so I'm sure he'll be fine at it, but it seems like another way to get lost in the shuffle. Though, it may end his matches with Sheamus, since they are both faces they are friends now.

    ReplyDelete
  163. and they couldn't do that on raw because...???

    ReplyDelete
  164. It'll be on Saturday Morning Slam.

    ReplyDelete
  165. We needed AJ running into the men's locker room and fauning over hunky John Cena.

    ReplyDelete
  166. Remember when they used to have WRESTLING on these PPV's?

    ReplyDelete
  167. I have a question. Why are they talking in front of the camera and why are they having this conversations at this very moment?

    ReplyDelete
  168. So they just wasted Bryan finally accepting the YES! chants in a meaningless backstage segment. Bravo, WWE.

    ReplyDelete
  169. Marc Mero unleashed inside Kofi Kingston!? GROSS!

    ReplyDelete
  170. you sound like my dad

    ReplyDelete
  171. Barrett really sinking his teeth into the 'Kofi is a cat' metaphor

    ReplyDelete
  172. i have a question what are your top 5 favorite films of the year

    my cut

    5-TED
    4-Killer joe
    3-Expendables 2
    2-The avengers
    1-THE GREY

    honor mentions:skyfall,TDNR,Prometheus..

    ReplyDelete
  173. Lincoln? Life of Pi?

    ReplyDelete
  174. Don't think I am your dad, though I guess it's possible.

    ReplyDelete
  175. I wonder if the whole Wildcat thing is a test run for a heel gimmick for Kofi?

    ReplyDelete
  176. didn't debuted yet in brazil.

    ReplyDelete
  177. The master is #1 for sure

    ReplyDelete
  178. This has to be a swerve with Del Rio turning on Miz, otherwise this makes no sense.

    ReplyDelete
  179. A better question is has Kevin Dunn added anything to WWE broadcasts in the past decade plus? Everything looks the same as it did 10 years ago. Backstage interviews,camera angles,sets, you name it. I remember how stale the old big red R A W letter sets looked way back when but even those only lasted a couple years or so.

    ReplyDelete
  180. Battleship
    The Master
    Breaking Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  181. Maybe they've rehired Russo?

    ReplyDelete
  182. the master will only debut in february in brazil.

    ReplyDelete
  183. I love PTA and Phoenix should totally get the Oscar, but that movie was sorta plotless and more of a character study. I liked it, but don't think it's better than Lincoln.

    ReplyDelete
  184. finally someone else has seen the master. love that movie

    ReplyDelete
  185. Oh god...Battleship. I saw that while playing a drinking game with some friends.

    ReplyDelete
  186. Three times man, a bigger Anderson ballwasher you've never seen

    ReplyDelete
  187. Lincoln is really good. mary todd was quite the beeyatch

    ReplyDelete
  188. Are they going to bother acknowledging that Barrett has already won an IC title from Kingston? Prime example of the midcard treadmill.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment