I actually liked this show when it was on the air for it's one and only season. On a Saturday afternoon on a local syndicated channel. Bad acting but some decent action and Carol Alt. Good times.
It's certainly got a cheesy action series vibe too. I just wish the entire series was on DVD instead of these "movies" so I could look at the other episodes and judge the series as a whole instead of the movies/stand alone two parters.
I actually liked this show when it was on the air for it's one and only season. On a Saturday afternoon on a local syndicated channel. Bad acting but some decent action and Carol Alt. Good times.
ReplyDeleteIt's certainly got a cheesy action series vibe too. I just wish the entire series was on DVD instead of these "movies" so I could look at the other episodes and judge the series as a whole instead of the movies/stand alone two parters.
ReplyDeleteAnd the song is much more singable than the Fandango song.
ReplyDeleteBlunder in Paradise
ReplyDelete