We also added a new photo gallery chronicling some of WWE's history, with several photos provided to Newsday by WWE:
We also added several photos to our Women of professional wrestling gallery, also with photos provided to Newsday by WWE:
Thanks much!
Josh
I loved how he compared orton to Michael Jordan and tiger woods.
ReplyDeleteThat was my thought too.
ReplyDeleteThey're NOT the same. That's what I get for posting when I have just woken up.
ReplyDeletePitbulls are a cross-breed between a Staffordshire terrier and a bulldog. Might seem a petty distinction, but Staffies unfortunately get put down often by idiots who think they are 'dangerous pitbulls'. Which is like murdering Gizmo rather than just keeping him away from water.
you're just allergic to fun, aren't you?
ReplyDeleteSo, I'm confused what exactly are The American Wolves / Pitbulls names now theyre in NXT? Is Davey now Derek Billington or Eric Philbin as posted elswhwre, is Eddie now John Cahill, Eddie Cahill or Eric Philbin??? Confused!
ReplyDelete