Skip to main content

Which Shoot Interview Do You Want to see Reviewed Next?

In honor of Black History Month, I have selected not three but four African-Americans who have contributed greatly to the wrestling shoot interview genre. All four shoots are entertaining, some more so than others, but all good interviews that are worth a watch. So, here are your choices:


Ahmed Johnson

http://www.rfvideo.com/shootwithahmedjohnson.aspx



Brickhouse Brown

http://www.rfvideo.com/shootwithbrickhousebrown.aspx



Koko B. Ware

http://www.rfvideo.com/shootwithkokobware.aspx



New Jack (2013)

http://www.rfvideo.com/newjack-liveanduncensoredshootinterview.aspx




Vote by clicking on the link below. Voting ends Saturday at 8pm.

http://poll.pollcode.com/9634193

Comments

  1. You should have done Black History Month WWE style, and picked 4 white guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Porn-Peddling Jef VinsonFebruary 20, 2014 at 7:06 PM

    Will the Ahmed Johnson video have subtitles?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, can throw Dudley Boys vol. 1 on the next poll? That is a really good shoot.


    And Ahmed better win this vote.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suprisingly, he is understandable in the shoot. The interviewer is a fucking moron though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do have the Brian Christopher and Jamie Dundee shoots

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahmed, for fresh stories of self-importance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even more reasons to vote for Ahmed's shoot... maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was actually going to toss in the Scott Hall shoot for next week's poll, along with DDP. Haven't thought of the 3rd one yet but have a WCW guy somewhere to add

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, no one too good because I want Hall to win that vote.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can select Jimmy Yang?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I said no one too good.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do have the One man Gang shoot too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Will there be dancing?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shannon Moore?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Somebody call their momma!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I went with New Jack, Im guessing he tears Terri a new one in his...

    ReplyDelete
  17. D'Lo Brown had a decent shoot, which might be worth a review.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Actually, I call that Queens Tribune style. We're hosting a BHM breakfast panel tomorrow. The emcee is our publisher, a 60-something Jewish man, our two main speakers, the Borough President and City Comptroller, both white. We also have a special panel discussion on healthcare and the environment, three of the four men on the panel are white.


    We're celebrating Black History, all right!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I don't have that but forgot that I had Ernest Miller's shoot too

    ReplyDelete
  20. You want me to select Jim Neidhart?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Will the Chris Hero one be proposed again in the futur ?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Damn, even on the BOD all the black guys are forced to square off amongst themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Koko cuz I always vote 80s. Ahmed would be good too though.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Black men in the same poll for black history month. A novel concept for sure

    ReplyDelete
  25. Where's the Virgil shoot interview option? :(

    ReplyDelete
  26. I saw that one and it is one of the worst shoot interviews ever. Trust me, it is not worth a recap

    ReplyDelete
  27. Are you doubting that EL DANDY would win?

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'll vote against it out of spite. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment